BLOODY BRILLIANT BOOKS
Summer Giveaway and Treasure Hunt
Ok so I know the end of summer is a bit late to host a summer giveaway but I’ve just passed a mile stone and this giveaway took a lot of planning. These are the books I’ve read this summer which I feel would make the best gift for you guys also as essentially I will be gifting two of you to receive a copy of your choice.
This giveaway is going to run in two formats, the first being the traditional “reblog to enter” situation and the second being a new treasure hunt I am testing out. Each method will have one winner and it is possible to win both.
HOW TO ENTER
For the traditional method you simply have to reblog this post and follow me and I will randomly draw one winner at midnight BST on the 25th September one month from now. This winner will be allowed to choose one book pictured above or listed below to have brought and sent to them by me. (Probably via the book depository as it ships free worldwide)
The second format is going to be won by the first person to riddle out 5 clues and inbox me with the final answer. To make it fair to all I won’t be posting the final clue until the final night of the competition September 25th at 6pm. The way it works is that I will link to a particular post I have made in the past with a specific word or name to look for. Once you find that word it will double as a password to access the next clue. Once you reach the 4th answer you will be able to access the site where I will post my final clue but the clue will not go live until 6pm on the 25th of September and you will have the option of signing up to be contacted with the clue an hour before it goes live.
The first clue for this challenge is "In my review of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone I say a certain set of books will not be left on book shelves, which book series am I referring to?” Once you know the answer go to this site and enter the name to see the next clue. (As this will be a proper noun answer spaces and capitals are relevant)
I recommend the books on offer for everyone, not just the winners and they are;
1. The Program, Suzanne Young
2. Cinder, Marrisa Meyer
3. The Northern Lights, Philip Pullman
4. A Monster Calls, Patrick Ness
5. More Than This, Patrick Ness
6. Pawn, Aimee Carter
7. Anna and the French Kiss, Stephanie Perkins
8. Shadow and Bone, Leigh Bardugo
* The winners will be able to choose one book each from those listed above which I will then send them.
* As this competition is a thank you for my followers I will only choose you as a winner if you are following me; to go to my blog click here.
* You can enter as many times as you like; there is no limit per day or in total but try not to annoy people by constantly reblogging.
* The winners will have 48 hours to respond before I choose another, they must also have an open ask box as that is how I will contact them.
* It is not necessary for the competition but I would be grateful anyone who wants to friend me on goodreads, link here. Or follow my second blog Flipping Fantastic Films.
* If you have any queries leave a message in my ask box and I will respond and update this post with the answers.
*My final clue will only go live at 6pm 25th September, you have until then to solve the previous 4 and be the first to message me the answer and win.
Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favour!